PARIS

11/04/2015


Immense impressions 

Silver clouds - Andy Warhol
Art impression : In the old big city my dad and I found an exhibition about Andy Warhol. Crossed all my expetations it wasn't not in a old building but in the Musée d'Art Moderne. It was an amazing exhibition and I loved the way Warhol thought.


The United States had a habit of making heroes out of anything and anybody. Which is so great. You could do anything here. Or do nothing.

- Andy Warhol 




Shadows - Andy Warhol





And like almost everywhere is art
 on the left : Disney store, middle : Just on the street where I stayed, on the right : of course also in Louvre


Now I really understand why Paris is the city of art. Everything is so beautiful designed. And now I've gave you the modern perspective of Paris. Of course is Paris still the beautiful old city full of romance. But maby is it me who doesn't like the romance.

Oh wait...
I've got one romantic picture of the glory of old paris



oh well... after two weeks of traveling ( one week was Berlin link here) ... Let's be honest my wanderlust is growing a lot besides that I'm happy to be home.


Good vibes,

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts

Latest journey

Journey • Alghero

Spring break adventures.   De spring break zat er aan te komen... hoe kon je dat beter inplannen dan met een reis. Daar zaten we ...

Subscribe