TUMBLR

12/30/2015



TUMBLR
when my mind stops there is Tumblr


1. Jim Ralps of Will and the people an instant happiness band | 2. An quote to remind us to live for our-self | 3. Hell of an awesome art-piece
4. The feeling of a perfect morning view | 5. Basically my love for skulls in  a graphic | 6. A reminder of appreciating the ''little things"
7. My future plans of having a lot of the most beautiful tattoos | 8. Quite a good way of thinking | 9. Hannah pixie Sykes a beautiful woman and an amazing tattoo artist.


My first collage of the latest loveliest Tumblr posts.
I hope you like it

GOOD VIBES,



You Might Also Like

3 reacties

Popular Posts

Latest journey

Journey • Alghero

Spring break adventures.   De spring break zat er aan te komen... hoe kon je dat beter inplannen dan met een reis. Daar zaten we ...

Subscribe