Autumn list

10/02/2015




'' The leaves are all falling, and they’re falling like they’re falling in love with the ground. 

—  Andrea Gibson
 Autumn the season when it is...


  •  Time to get some closer to each other.
  •  The time of long candle light dinners 
  •  The time for real coffee and not ice coffee ( although ice coffee is delicious too)
  •  The time for my comfy flannels and sweaters.
  •  The time for magical leaves in every warm color falling down
  •  The time for the soft sun that don't burn my white face anymore
  • oh oh... don't forget it is time for the most delicious pies.


Well, I think its clear that I really love the autumn.

Also I made a little Autumn playlist. In the autumn my rock music makes some place for some more cozy kinda music.


And because this is a list post. Let's make a list post about the things I want to do this autumn.


  • Bake more pies and more and other lovely autumn bakeables (alright I think I've created a whole new word)
  • Makes thousand of the most beautiful pictures.
  • Take more care of myself (drink more, let things go and a little less worries)
  • Discover a new series because my favorite stopped. Oh well I miss Under the dome all ready.
  • Drink a lot more coffee and also chocolate milk.


So it is fall and I love it do you ?

And what are your plans of this autumn?


Good vibes,

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. agree on the coffee part haha !
    and if you want to discover a new series you should check out how to get away with murder and scream queens, they are amazing !!
    xx ish

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I know right I read it in your amazing post. Oh well really a big thankyou for the series. I going to check them out.
      Good vibes,

      Verwijderen

Popular Posts

Latest journey

Journey • Alghero

Spring break adventures.   De spring break zat er aan te komen... hoe kon je dat beter inplannen dan met een reis. Daar zaten we ...

Subscribe